October 16, 2010

Sketches

These are the sketches for my college project. The theme is: over-measure. Or over-sized if you like. Basically we had to pick a part of the clothing and enlarge it; shoulders, neckline, hips, but it has to look compositionally great. My teacher chose the gray one, I like it myself and hopefully it won't turn out too different from the drawing; that happens - a lot. I don't know if I'll make it in that color, depends on what fabrics I find.

Oh and if you would like to see more of my work, check out my DeviantArt page beneath this blog's header.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!






P.S. I bought myself a DSLR camera! I've been playing with it like crazy. Can't wait to shot more with it.

9 comments:

  1. congrats, can't wait to see pics!
    love all the sketches and would to see the final piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these sketches! they're amazing!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wot kind of camera did u get??

    the sketches are truly amazing!

    feel free to visit/comment on my blog, http://www.thefacelessblog.com... and follow me on google friends and bloglovin if u wish!

    wud love to know wot u think!

    keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can hardly wait to see the final result! They all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!
    Love your header!
    What DSLR camera did you buy? I'm also looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those sketches look great, i'll never be able to do anything better than doodles:))
    Congrats for the camera!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all cause I'm a big fan of fashion sketches, you are really talented! I also like the gray one, but I can see me wearing the blue one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketches, you really are talented, good luck on your collection:D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!