August 30, 2011

Back from Felsziget Festival

ery12

Alright darlings, excuse my delay, I only managed to get the photos today from the Festival I went, I didn't took my camera with me but in my opinion the photos turned out great, at least the ones from the concert. It was brilliant, Within Temptation is one of my favorite bands, Sharon sang beautifully, and it was the typical insanity of any concert if you are familiar with them. So, I had a great time and I am looking nostalgic at these photos right now..

ery

ery2

ery3

This is what I wore, self made dress and lots and lots if rings!


ery0

ery7

ery5

ery6

ery8

ery9

ery1

Amazing, wouldn't you say?

ery11

And a post-concert photo. It got really cold there, brr.
Hope you enjoyed the photos! See you soon with more delicious goodies.

Wearing: self made dress, Converse sneakers, random brands rings and bracelets.

18 comments:

  1. the diy dress is amazing, you make the prettiest things. and i love how the converse sneakers add a note of playfulness to the whole thing!
    Looks like you had a blast!

    Costin M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, honey!I bet you had a wonderful time!Love the DIY dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, cat de aproape e Sharon:X:X:X Cred ca a fost B-E-S-T-I-A-L concertul, nici nu vreau sa ma gandesc ce atmosfera geniala=p~

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute outfit! stii ca te iubesc , da? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were also a fan of them. I love them too and I am really happy that you went to their concert and had the chance to see them perform live. What a feeling it must have been.
    You look adorable with curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Ai fost rock'n'roll <3
    super drăguţă, dar mai ales îmi plac inelele tale ;x

    toodles,
    The Indie Chase Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute outfit, perfect for a festival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great photos! I bet you had a wonderful time there and they sing so beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comments dear ones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh so cool!!! Love that you went :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey :) Concertul a fost superb! Eu i-am ratat cand au mai venit in tara :( Nu stiu daca iti mai amintesti, dar eu te-am abordat atat de direct inainte de concertul Hamerfall.Sper sa nu te fi speriat prea tare :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Foarte faine pozele din concert, I'm a little jealous :P. Love the skull ring and the red converse & the little black dress is adorable.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super tare ! Vad ca te-ai cam distrat pe acolo :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your hair in these pics. Fantastic rings, also. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I envy you, cat as fi vrut sa vad si eu Hammerfall :( awesome outfit btw

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos!! i AM SURE YOU HAD A BLAST :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!