August 19, 2011

Rock in the City

99 5

Yesterday I went to a little festival that is happening here where young rock bands are performing and also a few Romanian more known bands, speaking of which, tomorrow will be performing my favorite so maybe I can snap some photos. Of course I dressed according to the "occasion" so to say, I took out the adolescent in me and wore all black and studs and I felt great! The only thing that was missing was a pair of Gothic leather boots but, hey..it's summer!
I wish my cousin was still here with me, but she has returned to Portugal (how I wished I could jump into a suitcase and board on that plane!) You can see her in the last photo, I will miss her dearly.


99 4

99 6

99 3

99

99 1

99 8

Tomorrow is the last day for the Giveaway so enter HERE quickly!

Wearing: Zara T-shirt, Takko shorts, Mei shoes, vintage bag.


P.S. I have to say that among all the things I bought at Zara, that T-shirt is the worst! I had to put back all those studs twice, because they kept on falling off! They still do.

26 comments:

  1. Oh you look amazing! Love that T-shirt even tough you said it's difficult. Great outfit and your hair is fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the rock t shirt and I'm sorry that you had to put back all the studs

    ReplyDelete
  3. si mie ce dor imi e deja de tine si de toate! de-as fi putut ramane macar inca o saptamana, of. dar o sa vin la tineee si tu o sa vii la mineee si o sa fim iar marmote fericite :D ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!I must say...your hair and your skin are flawless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute, i love those green sunnies!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rock'n'roll! Iti sta bine in all black..arata fain tricoul, too bad you had problems with it :( ! Have fun @ the festival! We're waiting for band pics :)

    Hugss,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic photos :) Shame about the top, usually zara is really good quality!


    http://www.jazza17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics, you look gorgeous dear! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do you keep wearing flats? High heeled shoes fit you so well :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaamazing hair! http://mullanstyle.blogspot.com/ !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, the top is fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comments darlings!:D Means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look hot! Loving the rock&roll vibes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur blog is just so cool!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. your hair looks great in that photo with the strong sunlight behind:)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great blog!!!

    xoxo,
    http://www.brunawm.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute blog :) I would be very happy if you will visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/
    And if you like it follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going to be going to a concert next week and am thinking of what I should wear. Your concert outfit looks great although it sucks that the studs keep falling off your shirt. I'm loving your red hair, it's such a pretty color and that pic of you behind the sunlight is gorgeous!! Love the blog, I'm following, hope you can stop by mine soon :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. si eu am tricoul cu tinte si am renuntat sa le mai lipesc. pur si simplu e munca in zadar :( plus ca s-a si rupt. unul dintre cele mai proaste achizitii ever.

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!