December 22, 2011

In the Christmas Spirit

lo3

I have arrived in my hometown a few days ago in the middle of winter, and only today I managed to snap some photos since yesterday was a full day of thrift shopping! Here I am wearing one of the several items I have found, this sweater-dress with an amazing color, in a perfect state! I decided to do a little color block and how else can I achieve that other than with my blue satchel and in contrast with a big red chunky scarf? Very Christmassy.
I can't believe there are two more days to go until Christmas Eve, I am so excited! I still haven't started decorating, oops!


lo5

lo4

lo

lo6

lo2

Just so you know, this is how frozen the weather is here, I almost fell about 7 times today on the icy pavements; this is the most annoying part about winter, honestly.

lo7

Wearing: thrifted sweater, Mondex tight, Leonardo boots, New Yorker satchel, Georgia scarf, vintage belt

25 comments:

  1. wonderful blog! welcome to my blog:):)
    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful blog! welcome to my blog:):)
    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmh, cosy knits, so pretty. Too bad the weather is THAT cold there (it's not nice here either, very soggy).

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an 'Artistic New York Look' :) I love those beautiful earrings and that bag is amazing!
    Oh, be happy about how cold it is where you are, over here the weather changes all the time! I think it's going to be in the 70-80 range on Christmas :P
    XOXO
    Elizabeth E~
    elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors!That sweater was indeed a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blue is definitely your color! and those frozen trees look great - I'm going home tomorrow and hope to get something like that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful winter outfit! imi place absolut totul! te pup

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you mixed and matched the colors very well!!i am loving the bright color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning!! I adore these colors on you, perfection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. your header is amazing! we love this look- especially the blue satchel <3
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the words , my dear ones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, perfect outfit for this time of year! :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great! Ițm off to my hometown today and I cannot wait to start decorating!

    Merry Christmas dear! enjoy your free days!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Color blocking :X Yummy! Nici eu nu m-am apucat de decorat inca, posibil duminica sau luni sa incep=))

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is just perfect! I like it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are such a lovely woman! i love the sweater dress on you it's so pretty. and your color mixing skill is seriously awesome, haha. good luck on decorating the house! :)

    MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your words my darlings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love how you paired the bright sweater with the bright scarf !!

    merry christmas !
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a merry,merry Christmas, hun!

    Tons of hugs from The Hearabouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the festive christmas colors :)

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look amazing, love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love it!!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!