December 19, 2011

Santa's lost Christmas gift

gt

My Christmas break has finally begun, but before I go back in my hometown, I made a quick stop in Cluj, one of my favorite cities in this country. After a panic attack of almost losing a very early train and after long hours of travel, I have arrived tired and I slept and slept. I went yesterday for a walk, drank one delicious cup of hot chocolate with pudding texture (and whiskey cream flavor) and took photos of the brilliant decorations around the center of the city. I am only staying here a couple of days and I plan to enjoy them at best. Here I am wearing my DIY ribbon sweater I made almost a year ago (Goodness, time flies so fast!) and I felt very festive, in a joyful Christmas mood. I plan to make some goodies this holidays, let's just hope I find the necessary fabrics.

gt5

gt3

gt2

gt6

gt16

gt4

gt7

The lights scattered in every piece of the city.


gt8

gt10

gt13

And a part of a beautiful window display!


gt11

Enjoy your week my darlings!

Wearing: DIY Pimkie ribbon sweater, thrifted top and bag, Only jeans, Leonardo boots.

23 comments:

  1. Cluj is amazing and you look absolutely gorgeous!! Love the outfit and the make up so much.

    It seems that the weather is perfect for walking around the city, lucky you ;))

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esti la Cluj?! Puteam sa garantez ca veneai aici cand am dat like la statusul de pe facebook :x

    Ador puloverul tau, arata asa de bine si special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you, I still have to go to that damn college! looking gorgeous, love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow!What a beautiful sweater!Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that sweater it's very beautiful and I love how you paired it with that red velvet shirt underneath! Also, those shoes are amazing and I love the bag!
    Merry Christmas!
    XOXO
    Elizabeth E~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DIY! I´ve seen it before but I can´t get enough. :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre a holiday dream! such a sweet sweater!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. ce idee nemaipomenita cu pulovarasul , super ! si...iubesc Clujul , gradina aia botanica in special !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you look so cute !! I ADORE that sweater and the ribbons, cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the lovely comments my dears!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olivia, miroase cumva a camera noua?;)) Asa-mi pare:)) Ca a pulover misto DIY miroase sigur:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are simply gorgeous! Love this look...
    And I love the lights this time of year. Almost magical in a way...

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you! Love this sweater so much!!! It's so Christmassy ;) And it matches your hair...lovely lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your sweater- it is so perfect for the holiday season! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit to pieces!!! :X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love your outfits! I also like your blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin! If you want you can visit my blog anytime =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I saw your sweater I literally said, "wow"! And I want to do a DIY job now.

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!