January 19, 2012

Soirees de la mode

wa16

Last night I was invited to quite a popular fashion event that is happening in Bucharest which is Soirees de la mode where Wilhelmina Arz (who also initiated this event ten years ago) presented her Spring Summer 2012 collection in the royal ballroom at the Hilton Hotel. I was so amazed as usual by the wonderful decorations and the attention to details, and I felt again trapped in another epoch.
Now onto the collection. It's called "Imagine" and as I heard it was inspired by the Japanese traditional theatre, but as the models came and went, I barely saw Japan in those silhouettes. Maybe the flowers in their hair (which by the was I thought of it as a very lovely and feminine idea, it probably was my favorite detail from the collection) and some prints but not enough, and I thought the collection was not very well put together, the pieces separately, yes, they looked okay, but not all together. But I let you speak your opinion.
The music was great and so was the space, I met again some bloggers and I chatted for a bit with them, always a pleasure!


wa3

wa4

wsa1

was3

was4

was6

was

wa9

wa13

wsa3

wa14

wa15

Pretty cool outfit on this girl, eh?

we18

10 comments:

  1. wow, really looks like an amazing show! And the room Ö wouw! So beautiful! Ö

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink skirt it has great volume but yes the collection looks a bit off..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics!

    Am mai vazut online o parte din tinute si am avut aceeasi impresie..nu pare o colectie unitara. Florile arata superb, intr-adevar :)

    Imi pare rau ca nu am putut sa ajungem..

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pozele tale arata mai bine decat cele 'oficiale'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post, you have such cute style !!
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite like the collection, the hair accessories look great!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the words darlings!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink skirt and the outfit from that girl. awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!