February 12, 2012

Frozen Poppy

rh2
It seems I am into red lately, I tend to wear everything in a certain color until I get bored. Not it's passionate red's time'; and who knows what lovestruck awaits me later on?
I am supposed to pack for my short vacation back home, but I am currently blogging and watching bits and pieces from Fashion Week. In about thirty minutes I will make myself some pancakes, I am in NEED of them even at this hour and maybe, just maybe I will start packing then (I always do this)
I am in need of a good relaxation but alas, I have to think further about my graduation collection, so more work to be done.
I am wearing here a dress that it is perfect for me in my opinion, even though I am almost bored of dots, this one has subtle ones on it and the red-black combo is definitely in my taste!

rh5

rh3

rh6

rh7

rh4

rh

Have a wonderful Sunday my gems!

Wearing: MiniPrix coat, Glow dress, Mondex tights, Milano bag, vintage bag, random brand headband

20 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I agree with you: the dress is perfect for you. I also love the coat!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. du-teee maii, ce e cu pozele astea? imi vine sa intru in ele! ;_; *agonie profunda*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair accessory!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you outfit - such a lovely combo and indeed, it fits you just great!
    Have fun packing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Eliza, intra in ele daca poti verisoara draga, si vom trai ca in basme alaturi de poneii inaripati :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous and so chic! by the way your hair is incredible!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, red looks great on you!I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iti iubesc rochita!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ce cutesenie rosie esti maaaaaaa <3 Te duci la targ? Sau mai corect intrebat: te aventurezi sa iesi din casa?:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. foarte frumoasa combinatia! esti o frumoasa! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great, loving the simple colours with your pretty hair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU LOOK GREAT!

    new post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    have a wonderful Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iti sta asa bine cu bretonelul asta! Nu mai mai satur de tine!! iar rosul din ultima vreme - I'm a huge fan!
    PUP

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dyiiing over that coat, it has the perfect shape! And don't tell me about diploma collections, I know i've been struggling to avoid a nessy fight with my teachers back at school, as we have such divergent opinions on my collection;) Should work more on it, I guess!

    Cheers and good luck with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the comments darlings!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful outfit! It really suits you :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ce dragut :x Unul din cele mai bune outfituri ale tale, for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit! Love that dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing skirt, red suits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!