March 25, 2012

Too much sweetness

ff4

ff5

Whenever I am in a new country/city, I like to try different types of food, drinks and sweets (but mainly sweets) but I guess that is what each and everyone of us is tempted to do, so during my stay here I indulged myself with all sorts of delicacies - see pictures below (and try not too drool) after which I feel satisfied for a whole...month, perhaps.
I could do this every day, maybe I should've chosen a profession in the field of Gastronomy, I am such a fond of dainties!

ff3

Ice-cream and delightful frappes..

ff10

ff6

Cocktails so good you could drink them like water, and then you'll see double, haha.

ff9

ff7

And coconut flavored cakes - my favorite!
The one in the background was with chocolate and orange flavor

ff




Wearing: New Yorker skirt, Atmosphere blouse, Mondex tights, Leonardo shoes, Army of Mice bag, MOA bracelets

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow, beautiful photos and very nice outfit!
    I vote you on Lookbook!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, beautiful photos and very nice outfit!
    I vote you on Lookbook!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygod cum e inghetata aia!! Imi place ca esti la fel de sweet-toothed ca si mine :D. Si outfitul merge de minune in povestea asta dulce!

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really LOVE ur red skirt!! u look amazing with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love the bright colours! They remind me of spring! The tights are so cuuute! I also really want icecream now... Please feel free to enter my giveaway:

    http://seaofdaisies.blogspot.ca/2012/03/daddylonglegz-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the treats look delicious! and you look sweet, too, in pink and florals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nom, nom, nom! And you felt bad for not being able to make it to the fair today. I say, when you have these goodies, who in their right mind would want to leave?
    Have fun in Cluj, Oli!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you are ready for spring. Gorgeous ensemble.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blouse! omg that icecream looks crazy delicious nom.nom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant outfit and amazing photos!! OMG those drinks and the ice cream..yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg...that ice cream looks amazing!Matches perfectly with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "and try not to drool" ....
    pffyeah, right :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit! Love the blouse and the shoes! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit!! I adore the blouse and the cakes..yumm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how colorful your outfit is and all the food looks SO good!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colors in this outfit! you look beautiful!
    i'm so happy i came across your blog, you have such lovely outfits!
    xx
    http://citylaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous outfit, i love the pop of colors!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the colors and close ups!! I feel like eating right now...
    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are so lovely. I love this look.
    BTW followed you lovely blog. I hope you can follow me back =)


    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. absolutely loving all the colors here-- and sweets of course :) can never have too many!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!