Alternative worlds of fabulous fashion!

May 18, 2012

I am laughing at the rain

bar6

  bar5

  bar1

  bar4

  bar2

  bar3

  bar8 

Just a cute afternoon with my fabulous girls..too bad the weather isn't that friendly. 
You may see me with a shiny face here but right now I am dead tired and all I want is to get into bed and sleep like 24 hours. But that is not possible I am afraid..  

P.S. I have been interviewed by a very lovely blogger, author of The Social Boutique. You can check it out HERE!

Wearing: Atmosphere dress, Stradivarius heels, New Look socks, Mei bag, vintage necklace and earrings, random brand bracelets

12 comments:

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

Ahhh! I want that dress and necklace!!
Adorable!
<3xojo
http://holdingontothelittlethings.typepad.com

daria said...

what a wonderful dress! I love this look of yours and the other girls looks lovely too!

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

ce draguta rochie :)


chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

MM said...

Si aici ploua si nu-mi place deloc! Mi-e dor de soare..si de rochite! Arati impecabil! Rochita si bijuteriile sun superbe!

Iti doresc un weekend minunat!

xoxoxo

Midwest-Lotte said...

Love all the bright colors!
Beautiful outfit!
:)

Greetings from the Midwest,
Lotte

Anthea Lau said...

Your fire red hair is so bold and exciting! Very sweet floral dress too <3
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely colors!

Susan said...

You look amazing!! I adore that dress and the necklace is impeccable! D

Wida said...

Wow, that is a stunning dress! You're so gorgeous!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Anaivilo said...

Thanks for the words everyone! :D

Susan said...

I love this outfit, the shoes are simply brilliant and the colors are amazing.

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

your dress is the prettiest colors!

xo,
steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com