August 30, 2012

Strawberry pants

w332

  w334

  w333

  w338

  w335

  w336

  w331 

 This morning I strongly sensed the smell of mellow grapes from my window and the fresh Autumnal air and I thought: "Finally!" It's sunny, warm, just perfect, my melancholy is coming back to me and I can't wait to b rapped up in nostalgic feelings which I can't or don't want to control. 
Okay, enough about my romance with a cold season that most of people hate; about the outfit: I am wearing here a pair of thrifted pants, which my boyfriend called "pajama pants", but I find them to be very cute, like strawberries! And my mother's old top I snatched from the bottom of her closet paired with my necklace I used to wore two thousand years ago at my 8th grade prom. I adore the glitter! Soon, I will be on my way to resolve some University stuff and I will be riding long-hour trains, so excuse me if I will be absenting too much.. 

Wearing: thrifted pants, no name top, Agatha sparkly necklace and vintage beaded necklace, self-made bow bracelet and H&M bracelet, random brand shoes, vintage bag

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing pants. Looks yummy :)

    Love your necklace too!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicolete

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants, they're too cute :)and your pictures are beautiful as always!

    I'm with you on the melancholy and nostalgic feelings, I love the weather right now.

    Have a nice train ride (I absolutely hate it :D)

    Hugs Xx

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are so funny and cute 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those pants are so so cute! I adore the print! :D Great necklace too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pants :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the contrast between the casual look and the necklace! Wonderful pieces well put together:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulos pants! You paired them perfectly with this shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great, colorful pair of pants!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww the bracelet with the little bow is so cute. nice look! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooooooooooooo pretty.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, love it :)

    I am your happy newest follower :D
    plz follow me back and visit my humble hungry blog :)

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, I love the colour of your hair...x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pants - can't believe they are thrifted and they fit you so amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!