September 30, 2012

The denim vest

xxz3 

 That is such an uninspired title post, but the truth is I have that vest for more than...5 years and I think that is the same number of times I wore it.. Poor vest..left all alone in the back of the closet.. I don't know why I chose this time to wear it, probably because I've never put it on the web for anyone to see. I don't know if denim vests or jackets are in trend and I don't care, I just love the way it looks with that skirt! And what about the outfit?? It's almost October and I am wearing such a Spring-ish outfit, because it is warm and not to mention that adorable headband I got from Alice awhile ago. You can find her store HERE

Tomorrow morning I will be on my way to Cluj, where I'll be busy unpacking and put things in order, so it may take a while to establish an Internet connection, you'll just have to wait a few days for me to get back on track.
  xxz6xxz5 xxz4 xxz8 xxz0 

 Have a great Sunday pretty people! 

 Wearing: no name vest, Only T-shirt, vintage skirt and bag, Benvenuti shoes, H&M coral rings and Meli Melo colored ring and necklace, Alice and Sara headband

10 comments:

  1. Such a nice headband, i love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the vest look very lovely with this skirt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color mix in this outfit is so awesome: I love the strawberry skirt with the denim vest! And, man, the headband I made in your hair - it looks so beautiful!!! You're such a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised the butterflies come to you, my wonderful Oli.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful outfit, I simply adore the skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many posts to check ouuuut!! Love this outfit and the previous one and the pink/blue one, but the one with the red skirt + sweater perfectly fits my current obsessions. <3<3<3

    Yeah, that's a necklace :D.
    And ohmgee, already 3 episodes of Downton Abbey?? Gotta check them out asap. We were so lucky to see/photograph two of the actresses a LFW, they are loooooooovely!

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you look gorgeous! I adore the headband and the vest! -_

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god I have so many vests I never wear. You have to actively think before putting on an outfit "THIS WILL HAVE A VEST", otherwise it doesn't work.
    P.S You are so cool looking

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!