November 4, 2012

A bright sunshiny day

tss 

 The minute I got this necklace I instantly thought of color blocks! Even though it is bold and shiny enough to stand alone in a mist of pastels or neutrals, I wanted to exaggerate things, as I usually do. This is how you make me happy - award me with statement jewelery in the most sparkling and daring forms - shallow much? Who cares, I am a girl! Aren't we supposed to be gifted with beautiful things?

  tss5

tss6

tss3

tss2

tss4

tss7
Wearing: thrift sweater and skirt, Botinelli shoes, random brand bag, H&M necklace, Agatha earrings, Parfois rings, vintage belt

Have a bright sunshiny Sunday!!

 

18 comments:

  1. The necklace is beautiful and I love how you wore it. Jewelry makes for the BEST presents, I agree :)

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the combination the colors.
    and that skirt is so fab!

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! Brilliant colors and what a glamorous necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful clutch of blues with a pop of orange.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!Great pics!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, I like the necklace!
    With love, Ladyfairy

    www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style so much ♥
    maybe wanna follow each other?
    http://chilli-chocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are a truly amazing blogger! your style is amazing and energetic! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors together! Great style!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!