July 18, 2013

Summertime...wishes!

crw3 crw5 crw1 crw4 crw2 crw6 

 I just realized that we're in the middle of July, and that means that the first half of Summer has flown by way too quickly! And that means that I am starting to get sad. No, no, no, I mustn't. Really, all I can think about are fabulous trips, exciting places to see and amazing food to eat, haha! I need a true vacation, period. 

Wearing: thrifted skirt worn as dress, thrifted belt, random brand shoes, H&M necklace, vintage earrings, Primark bag.

 

10 comments:

  1. Ce combinatie frumoasa de culori ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaa, si eu ma gandeam azi ca e aproape sfarsitul lui Iulie :(. Nu stiu cum a zburat timpul! Si vremea asta capricioasa ce nu m-a lasat sa ma bucur de vara!

    Minunata rochita! De colier nu mai zic!

    Te pup!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is cute! Lovely the skirt!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte draguta rochia! Si-mi place mult cum ti-ai aranjat parul :) Accesorizarea perfecta, ca si combinatii de culori ma refer :*

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/touch-of-colour/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noah, amu ce sa mai zic?
    Perfect!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I adore that dress! Interesting idea you had ;) Love the bag too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superba fustita/rochita, si mie imi place sa mai port asa fustele. Arati adorabil!! :*

    The Lovely Darlings

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!