January 24, 2014

Snow is my accessory

see5

How do you like my new sweater? The first thing that attracted me about it was the cute texture of those dots. Then, there was the color, a soft shade of dirty pink , not too bright and not too gloomy, just a perfect balance. Paired with the right shade of blue and you get a fabulous result! And hey, even my umbrella matched both in color and print, so to say.
Friday is here together with a gloomy weather, that means stay inside the house, work for school and cease to exist.

see7 see4 see6 see0 see3

Wearing: sweater c/o Sheinside, thrifted dress, H&M boots and scarf, vintage beret, Meli Melo rings

  Follow on Bloglovin 

 

9 comments:

  1. This weather sucks! But the sweater is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just discovered your blog, and I like a lot your style and the quality of images is great! I'll follow you ;)

    Vanessa xoxo

    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is absolutely adorable, between the lively colours and the cute dots, it's the total opposite of the weather outside ^_^

    Here is even gloomier, no rain, no snow, just darkness and cold :))

    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look!!!
    Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and FB?
    Let me know... I will follow you back!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look sooo amazing, love ur umbrela ! <3
    http://madelineamari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is adorable! I really love the colors too :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!