August 21, 2015

Five years

rr 2 

 Five years people. I started posting on this little virtual place five years ago and I don't regret it for one minute. I really can't believe it has been that long. Looking back, I can still feel warm memories from when I met my blogger friends, all the collaborations I made with people and brands and it's been fun and I hope it will continue for at least another five years! This calls for a celebration; I should bake a cake. One decorated with marzipan shoes and vintage purses, that would be fun. 

 Thank you for being supportive all this time, it really means something!

  rrrr 3 rr 4 rr 5 rr 6 

 Wearing: Orsay top, thrifted skirt and belt, random brand shoes, gifted earrings.


 

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, many, many years ahead, my dear! I'm a great admirer of your blog, I'm inspired by you and I think you have the most amazing natural beauty that I've ever seen!

    I adore the color combination in this outfit, and that denim skirt is dreamy!

    Many hugs!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. La cat mai multi ani blogului tau si la cat mai multe postari frumoase! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'v been blogging as long as you and I don't regret it one bit. Don't ever stop. Your outfit are always breathtaking and original =)

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!