August 10, 2016

Sunsets at the Buda Castle

buda castle  
I am back after a short vacation next door in Budapest - seriously, ever since I realized is so close to Cluj, I felt I needed to visit it asap! And surely, I will come back because there is still so much to see and do there! 
Definitely the first attraction I had to see was the castle up on Buda hill, because of dreamy photos and because I am obsessed with anything castle related! 
 The place did not disappoint, it is so grand and so beautiful and just look at the breathtaking view, I could gaze at it for hours! I envy all the noble families that used to live there in the past and woke up to that view every day. 

 The whole city is made up of old, luxurious, tall buildings and it was very easy for me to find my way through it, I really got used to it quite fast and that is something I did not expect. Needless to say, our feet were dead tired after walking for hours but I just love the feeling of exploring and especially the amazement I feel once I find a park, a building or a beautiful square that I did not expect. 

 I will be back with more photos from this beautiful city, in my next post. Stay tuned!
  buda castle3 buda castle11 buda castle10 buda castle7 buda castle2 buda castle4 buda castle5 buda castle8 buda castle9 buda castle12 buda castle6

8 comments:

  1. Très jolie. très stylées. SUPERBE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cluj is very beautiful.The photo looks amazing.You must have a good vocation.
    The pic that you are sitting looks great, I like the maxi dress, simple but it make people look elegant and stylish.It's very suitable for you.
    looking forward to more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty color on you! I love it!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like a princess, and this castle is so dreamy. I love love your photos.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/08/red-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What incredible photos! And that dress looks incredible on you. :-)
    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stunning place! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!