September 14, 2016

Casual ethnic look

etnic boho6  

Looking at these photos you might think that I'm in a savanna, but the truth is that it hasn't rained in my hometown for about a month, hence pretty much all the fields are dry and turning yellow. I don't know exactly why I wanted to take these photos at edge of the town, it's not exactly a fabulous poppy field, but I guess I wanted a change of scenery and somehow that straw Summer hat fits perfectly in this arid landscape. 
This traditional blouse also inspired me to choose a place less urban, even though you see this type of blouses pretty much everywhere right now and styled in so many different ways, from leather skirts, to denim shorts. What do you think about this style of blouses? etnic boho8 etnic boho2 etnic boho3 etnic boho etnic boho5 etnic boho7 etnic boho4

Wearing: no name blouse and hat, Terranova shorts, sandals from here

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing darling! Love this look! You are such a doll! Happy Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful, girlie; I love you in hats! I'm swooning over those shorts, I love the fit and details, one of those pieces that transition perfectly into every season! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! You look gorgeous!

    xo- Gem+Elli

    www.gemandelli.com
    Insta @gem.and.elli

    ReplyDelete
  4. lOVELY LOOK, I LOVE THE PICS!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This style suits you perfect!

    x Sandra


    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boho look. The tops and shorts is perfect with the sandal and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and a great choice of location!
    I love your outfit - the embroidered top is so pretty!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look! Love the top!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!