May 10, 2017

Summer is just around the corner

navy3

If yesterday I was able to wear easy-breezy culottes and sandals, today I am in jeans and sport shoes, a very weird weather if you ask me.
Yet, I am constructing my new Summer wardrobe in my mind and can't wait to be able to wear my new tops and skirts! 

I hope you are all doing great wherever you are, I am mostly dividing my time between two jobs, I am in urgent need of some coffee right now actually and I am continuously idealizing a vacation that I hope will come soon!

How excited are you about Summer?

navy0 navy4 navy navy1 navy5 navy6 navy2

Wearing: H&M culottes, Shein top, necklace from HERE , New Yorker bag, Zara jacket, Stradivarius sandals

11 comments:

  1. I like those sandals. The light strap give it subtle character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, those pants are killer! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed by how perfectly you styled this look! Love the blue floral print on your culottes, and these pumps are so chic and feminine! IN contrast with your hair color is just perfection! Always on point! <3
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it is really nice summer outfit for woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this entire outfit, the pants are stunning.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous top. And I love a good floral print. That's a great pair of cropped culottes.

    xx Yasmin

    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, especially the shoes!
    www.unbouquetdamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great and very nice blog post. Like that these Women's Styles are made right here http://www.sheistheone.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ever so excited about Summer, it's one of my favourite times of year! Everybody always smiles so much more when the sunshine is out don't you find?

    You look gorgeous in this post.

    Lovely outfit and great colours.

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love culottes and these are such a pretty print. You look great!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Those floral culottes are so pretty and I am loving your heels!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!