June 17, 2017

Red and white only

red flare pants1 

 I am a stranger to my own blog. I am guilty of being too cozy at home after a long day of work and my lack of motivation is increasing rapidly. 
What have I been doing these past weeks? Between working two jobs and watching drama shows, I realized Summer officially came and my only accomplishment so far was eating a mountain of cherries in celebration of this season ( I don't know about you, but we only get cherries in June here). In the meantime, I binge-watched "The handmaid's tale" and "13 reasons why" - both drama series, incredibly good and amazingly...raw. If you are into tragic stories, I recommend them dearly.
Also, I am almost done reading "The lilac girls" by Martha Hall Kelly a story of three women during World War II. Being surrounded by these dramatic, actually tragic stories, there is no wonder I feel no excitement towards new projects and any fun plans are obscured by needless thoughts about some random existential crisis.
 I definitely need to read a positive book or watch a fun show, do you have any suggestions? Let me know!

I hope you'll have a brighter weekend than mine!

  red flare pants4red flare pants2 red pants2 red flare pants red flare pants3

Wearing: Bershka pants C&A top, no name sandals New Yorker bag and sunglasses, Onecklace choker

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love your hair colour! You remind me of Ariel <3
    https://theoraclejournal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, your red hair are so beautiful. I am in love with the color!! And the whole look is simply perfect. You look gorgeous.
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always SO stunning! The red trousers really complement your red hair well; such a striking look for summer! Have a lovely week ahead :)


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous red pants! You look so chic. Summer seems to get so busy so quickly!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, babe! You look chic as ever and are rocking those red pants and shoes! I love the way you've styled them with the white tee, such a great combination of light, refreshing and bold! I feel you, girl, I've been less than motivated myself, especially with these final weeks of pregnancy and this crazy weather, but I'm glad to see you in another post! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your hair color, matches perfectly with your dress. You are looking gorgeous in this dress.

    Thanks
    www.vouchercodes.my/lazada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Len Dela Peña ParentJune 20, 2017 at 11:22 PM

    Absolutely stunning look! SUPER BABE!!!
    Happy 1st Day of SUMMERRRRR!!!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. both those shows are worth taking a few days off for! but I am glad you are back! Loving those red trousers on you!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is stunning! I wish you a lovely day, Greetings from Switzerland //Sofia (…visit my blog http://sofiacm.com for interior and style tips)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great! I would recommend a fun show: "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" if you haven't watched it yet. Season 3 is out! And also "Trial and Error" is a really funny and clever show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look stunning dear!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!