November 18, 2017

For the love of burgundy

burgundy2 

 Can you believe Autumn is almost at it's end and soon Christmas will knock on our doors? It's no secret that I am already feeling festive and that I have a plan on how to decorate this year's Christmas so, I can't wait to start on it!
 It really feels like November outside, the weather is really gloomy, so this is our last chance to color it up a bit, even if it is in darker colors! My favorite colors for Autumn are definitely burgundy and navy blue, I feel they are the perfect match, don't you? It's no use to stay gloomy on the inside too, so there is nothing that some color and a cup of hot chocolate can cure, am I right?

  burgundy4burgundy3 burgundy2 1 burgundy6 burgundy5 burgundy7  
Wearing: vintage skirt, C&A sweater and hat, vintage belt and earrings, Benvenuti boots.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy how fast the season is going! I really love burgundy, and this is such a pretty look!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, you choose colours and styles that work so magically with your gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hair! If you want to save money , buy Sleeveless Knee Length Dresses for visit the site

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!