March 2, 2012

A little piece of Heaven

tq4

Yesterday I met with my blogger friends and spent a lovely afternoon in a magical place, I have never been to before, a place that really took my heart. You know my passion for old furniture, and fashion, in general, the aesthetic that belongs to a distant epoch, in which I long to exist even for a few hours. This place, called Thomas Antiques is the perfect place to do just that. It is a shop and a caffe every table and chair distinguished from another because they are for sale and this is what makes this place so interesting. Every saloon is filled with so much history, all that remains is you to imagine, like me, what it was like to live back then and to reconstruct parties, sophisticated ladies and beautiful dresses. I am often said that I live in the past..but that is just the melancholic version of myself . I'll let you enjoy the pictures now:

tq5

tq7

tq

tq3

tq2

tq8

tq6

With Sandra and Eve, and below with Laura:

tq9

Definitely, a piece of Heaven, is it not?

Wearing: vintage dress, Botinelli shoes, Mondex tights.

23 comments:

  1. Great photos & u're lookin' lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asa maaaa pune poze, sa ma oftic si mai tare ca n-am venit:((:((:((:((
    Sunt superbe oricum...si ce rochie aaaaaaaai:X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful place, photos, and my favourite girls, yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. not only is the place gorgeous, but your dress is just amazing! love the way it suits you, color and cut wise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG gorgeous place!! It looks amazing, and so do you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! You girls look so beautiful! I'd give anything to meet you all! :) Lovely colors and the scenery is to die for! Have a great weekend!
    XOXO
    Elizabeth E~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the words darlings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely place! I love your vintage dress, so pretty! oh beautiful girls there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring photos! I adore that place, if only I could visit it too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely place, love that piano.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely place, love that piano.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were so dreamy in that fantastic dress. Fun day! <3

    Kisses,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is romantic room!!

    and i like your hair color very much...

    meeting up with bloggers is such fun right!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cat de superb e totul... mai ales candelabrul si pianul ala <3
    E pe Lipscani, nu?

    ReplyDelete
  15. my God! I want that couch now! great place not just for hanging around, but for inspiration too. love love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love your red hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have a beautiful hair colour. And that dress is fantastic! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeouuuus interior, oh I could live there too! I am inspired by so much history, the beauty of it is simply breathtaking..today all you see is minimalism, which for me is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous place! Love your dress! Also i wanted to share this with you: i think you resemble this actress right here http://www.imdb.com/media/rm294361088/nm1119462

    i hope you don't find it odd. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We sure found a little piece of heaven. I loved being there with you guys!
    Can't wait to go back to this magical place.
    Hugsss ^ _ ^

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!