September 10, 2012

From the series of broken hearts

ch8 

 Saturday was a day filled with sweets, both in taste and in eyesight. I knew there was a vintage fair going on downtown of Cluj so we went there to catch a glimpse. That glimpse turned into a broken heart because I saw so many amazing pieces but I was simply broke and couldn't take anything home with me.. Photos bellow will explain my grief. After my little moment of depression diminished, we took these photos in the park and then we went at Cafe Mozart, a little piece of Heaven I have been before, I wanted to taste more of their delicious cakes and amazing coffees. And the atmosphere inside is so cozy, everything there is so beautifully decorated, even the girls have old Viennese uniforms.. so sweet. After this I felt a little better and we walked some more, enjoying the city like a couple of old folks. 
 I'm having a blast!

  ch2ch6 ch5 ch4 ch3 ch11 ch7 ch9

One of their cakes with mascarpone cream and oranges and below a coffee with walnut ice cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and whipped cream.

ch10

And this is the main reason I was so depressed, just look at this amazing unique skirt filled with sequins.
I stared at it over and over again, thinking how amazingly resembles a stained glass work of art. 

ch16 ch17
 I swore to myself that if I can't find it again, I will make myself something like this even if it will take
me a whole year (I am just that crazy about it)
ch19 ch18 ch15 ch14
And how lovely is this blazer? 
I'm hoping your weekend was sunnier than mine..

Wearing: Glow dress, no name shoes and bag, Meli Melo headband and ring, Agatha earrings

20 comments:

  1. Eram aproape sigura ca geanta e de pe Oasap si ca papuceii sunt Zara . But I was wrong :)).Anyway,lovely outfit:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Cluj.Glad you're enjoying it!

    Check out my new blog:http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sequin skirt is amazing <3
    Lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get your little "depression", it also happens to me whenever I cross paths with something I really, really want but can't really, really get :)

    The skirt is amazing and so are the photos :) You look lovely in red & I'm glad you're having a blast in Cluj ^_^

    Xx

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blazer, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Gorgeous dress, bag and YOU.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmyohmy, e superrrrba fusta cu paiete multicolore, ce pacat ca nu ai reusit sa ti-o cumperi :(.

    Pare frumos (si yummy) la cafe Mozart, gotta check it out some day.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty!These pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look amazing, I love both your dress and your bag, love the bow it's fabulous!! :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable headband!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte draguta rochita! Si mie mi se intampla sa-mi ramana inima la cate o haina pe care nu pot sa o iau acasa:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amaaaaazing skirt, and the fact that it is vintage makes sooo valuable! I love your shoes and bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ce cocheta si draguta ai fost<3 ca de obiccei! AHHH si eu am pus ochii pe fusta din paiete dar era prea mare :(( mi`a frant inima!
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rochitaaa e superba!! <3 Imi plac enorm pozele de la targut, oarecum imi pare rau ca nu am reusit sa ajung :(
    Mult succes cu treaba pentru master :*:* Daca ai timp, ne vedem after, undeva pe sambata. Kisses dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!

    Am dat peste rochia asta si mi-a zburat imediat gandul la postarea ta :) Seamana un pic, macar ca idee, cu fusta cu paiete, nu? :D

    http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Midi-Dress-In-Sequin-Stripe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2060279&cid=5235&Rf981=3679&sh=0&pge=9&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Blackmulti

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are adorable! Love the shoes and the dress! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ce poze frumoase!Imi place foarte mult culoarea parului tau!

    Te astept pe blogul meu, poti gasi in noua sectiune SHOP, articole in tendinte, la preturi accesibile!
    http://clothesabcs.blogspot.ro/p/shop_12.html

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!