December 24, 2012

Christmas Spirit

ger7

It's Christmas Eve people! As if you  haven't already knew that..duh.
I am quite excited even though I am not sure how I will spend this day, except for wrapping up gifts and spending some cozy time surrounded by loved ones...I'm pretty sure that will be enough though.
These photos were taken yesterday, where again the frost reached my bones and even my hair was frozen! But then there is that moment when you step into the nearest caffe and you sip of a tea or a hot chocolate and you instantly warm up - especially if you are with a friend - that is the most pleasant feeling during Winter.
I changed a bit my blog's header as you can see..If I am in the Christmas spirit, then let it consume everything around me!
ger4 ger6 ger2 ger5 ger3 ger

Wearing: random brand sweater, vintage skirt, Deichmann boots, Hippie Shake leg warmers, Stradivarius scarf, Terranova hat


19 comments:

  1. you look so cute! Craciun Fericit draguto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and so festive. I love the legwarmers! Happy Christmas. xo/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. love "ugly" Christmas sweaters for this time of year, they are so festive...love your outfit! Happy Holidays!

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is. Have a wonderful Christmas darling and I hope Santa make you happy with some magical gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect :)
    Merry CHristmas !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater and the boots! :D
    Happy Holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. MERRY CHRISTMAS:*

    check out my new post:*

    kisses,

    dinna

    www.the-fashionette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely look! Merry Christmas :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice winter outfit :)
    Merry Christmas!
    Bisous! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas!! You look so christmas'-y' and winter'-y'. :d

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas darling! Hope Santa brought you everything you desired! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely sweater!!!

    Love the skirt too. Looks so good with that sweater. Perfect for Christmas :)

    Happy Holidays, my dear!

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely!I love your outfit in your post.

    http://rememberseptember2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  14. You look lovely!!
    http://rememberseptember2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful! cute skirt and shoes! awesome;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit! Really gets you in the holiday mood!

    Kisses,

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!