September 9, 2013

Pastoral

991 

 There are those days when you need an escape from the city, noise, people and even from the music you usually listen to. Days like that when I feel a bit anxious - maybe I am not ready for my last year at University? - or when all my wishes pile up and can't figure out which one to make it come true first, I try to leave them behind in my special place, quiet, open, a place that gives me peace. Do you have such a special place? 
Well, I also love taking photos there and this time, since chilly days are getting popular, I put on a simple shawl, but one that gives such a nice touch to any outfit. And somehow..I felt in a pastoral landscape, all that was needed where a couple of sheep.

  993992 995 994 99 997

Wearing: self-made skirt, vintage shawl, Pimkie blouse, Meli Melo big ring, random brand other rings.

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. so Romanian! love the outfit!

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos give me such a dreamy mood! They are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something so serene and so peaceful about this shoot, it feels almost like an editorial. I love the play of textures and the last photo is simply flawless.

    You look beautiful,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibe this outfit gives me. A bit sinister and I love it!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place atmosfera din poze ^__^

    Pupic,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt! :D Great landscape too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, especially the skiirt!

    makeupbymademoiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!