June 29, 2014

A sort of modern flapper

68 4

How is the weekend treating you? Mine is both relaxed and tiring. The fact is that yesterday I walked around quite a bit, took photos, attended a concert (no, not dressed like that!) and went home late in the night. Today is mostly about the same, but instead of concerts, I will watch the UAD Gala and hopefully it will be a blast because tonight, Cluj will hold one of the most important fashion events in the country.
About the dress I am wearing, I went on and devoured my flatmate's wardrobe because again, I wasn't inspired by my own and this particular dress reminded me of the flapper fashion back in the '20s which I quite love. I thought it was a great moment to wear it an feel casual and light.

  68 868 2 68 5 68 3 68 7 68 6

Happy Sunday guys!

Wearing: Zara dress, MiniPrix shoes, random brand bracelets, vintage earrings, Calvin Klein sunglasses

Follow on Bloglovin 

\

7 comments:

  1. You always look so beautiful in red ^_^ Love the dress, it's both simple and super feminine.

    Have fun tonight! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is inspiring. I love the color! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte draguta rochia, si-mi place mult cum iti sta cu parul prins asa <3

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is definitely your colour!Love your earrings so much!

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are very lovely! I adore the dress too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!