September 20, 2014

Classy grunge

sw2 

 Now this is an interesting turn: from floral prints to grunge patterns. 
Truth is I've always had a fancy for chequered prints but always hesitated when I was shopping. However, I decided to give in and since I saw this particular shirt in an outlet shop, I thought "what the heck" and went for it. I loved the soft cotton fabric, the simple design (sometimes I found shirts with huge ugly pockets or studs randomly placed on them - what?!) and the combination of colors is really to my taste. I suppose my mother would say that I am wearing a table cloth and to be honest that is my first impression when I see this pattern too; but sometimes table cloths can be really cool and fashionable.

 Have e lovely weekend guys!

  sw3sw4 sw6 sw1 sw5 

 Wearing: Bershka shirt, H&M pants, Newt.ro bag, handmade earrings, Asos shoes, New Yorker sunglasses. 

 

5 comments:

  1. Classy grunge - love the term. I think this shirt is a great choice, I like the color combo, too. And the pants fit so nice!!

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vai, deci ce tare e tinuta! Imi place mult camasa <3 Looking pretty, as always!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vai!!! Cat de bine te prinde acest look!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!