December 21, 2016

6 Christmas Makeup Essentials

christmas essential makeup  
Christmas is just around the corner and I am feeling more festive than ever!
 I wanted to share with you my excitement and so, I put together a few makeup products to try out for Christmas. Or rather, my idea of a makeup for this occasion. I am going for something simple and yet daring. I am feeling attracted to the red color more than ever this time of year so I was really yearning to have a bold red lip while keeping my eye makeup rather simple.
 Scroll down to see what products I used and maybe you'll find them useful!
  christmas makeup essentials3essential makeup for christmas  

My idea of a perfect foundation is definitely the Revlon Colorstay; if you need a matte base and also a long lasting product, this foundation is the one for you. I have been using it for years and it never disappoints. Plus, now it comes with a pump, which makes the application much more easier and less messy!

  essential makeup for christmas2

And how about a bit of sparkle? For eyeshadow I used this gorgeous glittery pot from Glazel Visage in the shade C7, I am really sad I cannot show you how beautiful the color looks on the eyes, it has both pink and blue sparkles and it just looks really beautiful and festive, photos do not do it justice!

makeup essentials for christmas2 christmas makeup essentials

My go to mascara is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes, Feline - to be honest, what attracted me mostly was the packaging, then the brush, it doesn't stick my lashes together as most mascaras do, so that's a plus too!
As for the eyeliner,  am currently trying out the Maybelline Master Ink Matte, a product I am loving so far, the applicator is firm and very easy to use, it glides on the eyelid like a dream!

christmas essential makeup4 makeup essentials for christmas christmas essential makeup2

Aaaand lastly, what else is suited for this holiday than a bright red lipstick?
I opted for this matte lipstick from NARS, I brand I recently started to try out and I have to say, this is one great lip stain. My lips don't necessarily feel sticky or dry, it literally lasts for hours and I just love the fact that I can eat and drink at dinner without feeling concerned that my lipstick will fade away.

Let's not forget about the manicure! Of course, the same classic red shade, this one is from Maybelline Colorama in the shade 43.

christmas makeup essentials4


That is it for this article, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you are sharing my excitement for Christmas as well!

7 comments:

  1. I love that sparkly eyeshadow! And yes to red lipstick for Christmas, I know that's what I'll be wearing!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear and thank you for your visit! Really nice tips my dear! Congratulations for these photos....you are really beautiful!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are gorgeous! I need to recreate this holiday glam look.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs are beautiful, I love the sparkly eye shadow.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your festive makeup. Your eyes are so beautiful. WOW! I wish I could do my makeup like you!!!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that the glitter eyeshadow looks so pigmented, but you blended it so well to look natural! Love this look. PS, your hair is amazing! Merry Christmas, love! xx

    Kit | THINGS SHE LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful !
    Kiss, Lucie
    https://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!