October 3, 2010

Shopping is so fun!


Meet my new loved ones!




I arrived yesterday in Bucharest, tomorrow I begin my second year at college. But today I met with a friend of mine and went for a little shopping. And I came home with these babies. Stradivarius is one of my favorite brands! I have to say that I cannot wait to wear them, even though I am ridiculously tall with them - I just don't care! 

P.S. I have to say that wandering through stores I came across lots of sweaters, skirts, cardigans printed like this season's D&G Fall's collection, which I posted awhile back. I wonder if seeing so many of those  prints will make me buy an item, or just get really sick of seeing it everywhere..

6 comments:

  1. those shoes are so cute!!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shoeees! http://fashionispassion-vera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes, the color's really nice! I think they go well with knee high socks.

    I don't really wear heels that much either, cause I'd be like reaaally tall. But sometimes I just can't help myself.

    Wear them with pride ;).

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love the yellow, sexy and practical!

    xoxo BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour with the perfect platform heels! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute yellow shoes!!

    *sayablack from TOKYO*

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!