January 14, 2012

Gold shimmer

jp1 1

After finished editing these photos I realized I caught a flu from somewhere, even though I was so well dressed as you can see and the weather was incredibly warm! It felt like Spring really. Oh well, my weekend will be filled with work and medication.
This sweater - which is actually below my hips long - was another recently thrift acquisition and it reminded me of the disco era due to it's shiny threads and I find it to be such a easy piece to wear both in the evening looks and on the casual day to day ones. What to you think?


jp2

jp5

jp4

jp6

jp3

jp8

Wearing: Mini Prix coat, thrifted sweater, random brand skirt and belt, New Yorker bag, Milano boots, Meli Melo gloves and Sixx ring

19 comments:

  1. geanta portocalie-super,caut si eu una portocalie. very,very pretty ,darling! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks amazing & i love your sweater :D

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, your coat is truly amazing! <3 and I love it paired with that colourful sweater! Gorgeous!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look!
    you're beautiful <3

    lotta love,
    The Daydream Collaboration

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte frumos , iar geantaaaaaa...sa nu mai zic !

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww! Imi place in primul rand tot, apoi panglica atent pusa si apoi bluzita <3 si cizmele si fusta si tot :))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing outfit! We keep adoring your style!
    So in love with the top ö

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce frumoasa e fusta:x Si cizmele sunt tdf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute ensemble..I like the belt and the sweater is a great acquisition!
    Get well soon, honey!

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are truly wonderful!! I simply adore the look, very feminine and cute:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think i kinda like it:P Trebe si mie un pulover d'ala urgent! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! I love the colors and that ring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. E super-super-super tare puloverul :x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the jacket and the colourful jumper !!! xxx
    www.dreamingofchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adoooore this look, very cool ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for your words!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. great outfit!!
    love your bag!!

    http://desperatewitch.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!