January 15, 2012

Sunday afternoon in the park

on

on6

on2

on3

on8

on5

on4

The day was warm, too warm for January if you ask me, but it was beautiful, so Andreea and I wanted to take some photos for our blogs, afterward we went through clothing stores and saw too many beautiful things impossible to choose from, and we ended up with just a huge list of "what is necessary for my wardrobe to buy" (which is everything)
Okay enough dreaming and sighing, I have to get back to some work, so no lazy Sunday evening for me.
See you soon!

Wearing: Ilotti coat, Bershka sweater, scarf bought at a fair, Terranova pants, random brand shoes.

22 comments:

  1. Oh, wonderful colors!And I absolutely love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that coat is too beautiful to be true!!!!
    lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you are so adorable and colorful! Fantastic find that coat and the boots are so so pretty!
    Miss you girls! Wish we could all get together soon.

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte frumos! paltonul e super dragut! imi plac culorile,bravo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce palton frumos ai!Superb!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful splash of colour for a winters day, dear Oli.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful day in the park i guess :D and i really heart those boots and the bag :X You look lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute coat! You look gorgeous! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loove your booties & ur hair is amazing dear!! < 3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Misto tare pozele astea, imi plac:P Si ce botine...si ce haina:)) Eheeee, stim noi ce stim:-"

    ReplyDelete
  11. ce colorata este haina,este super:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ador culoarea parului tau

    cat despre outfit-ul tau ,e just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look, I adore that coat and the boots are killing me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, and your hair is an awesome shade of red. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. x
    www.edwinandatwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colors! Love this outfit :X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore the coat! Beautiful colors :X

    ReplyDelete
  17. How could I not love this outfit, it is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just like the other wonderers I like a lot your coat:x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is fabulous! and Love that coat!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!