January 22, 2012

Pre Fall 2012

It's not been a long time since designers began showing their pre-fall collections, now there are so many and it seems fashion is growing too fast. In the beginning I was confused about these presentations, I thought "what was the point of pre-fall?" And still, it's not as popular as the Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer season, but of course buyers pay attention and so are the passionate customers. The problem is, these products live too little. And even so, with so many collections, don't you feel confused about trends and..even inspiration? Too many to choose from.
Anyway here are two collections that thrilled me the most; first Missoni, one of my favorite brands:
I love the prints and the looks, so urban and ethnic at the same time.

missoni2

missoni

And then... there is Jonathan Saunders, with his amazing bold colors, which I adore (see previous outfit post) and the cute graphics...so sixties.

j saunders 2

j saunders

What's your favorite?

23 comments:

  1. Aaa..those hypnotizing prints and colors! I'm in love!!

    The dress in the last pic is pure perfection.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brick orange dress in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love colour, but that, you know already, LOL.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second collection, so in my taste! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Missoni collection, the prints are indeed gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu votez pentru Saunders, mi se par senzationale culorile! Nu ma prea omor dupa puloverele alea cazute asa dar rochita albastra e geniala:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the vibrant colors in the jonathon saunders collection!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, thank you for dropping by my blog, and the amazing comments, u make my day =)

    I love the Jonathan Saunders, right top picture. The clashing patterns is really cool. Reminds me of Marni but bolder color blocking.

    And of course the dress on left bottom. The shape is similar to Kate Spade with urban prints. Lovely

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. my fav is definitely the last dress from the right:)) beautiful post dear really inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jonathan Saunders all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant decide!
    I love most of the patterns and colours :)
    Following you, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! imi place foarte mult penultimul look de la Johnathan Saunders

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing collection, love the colors... I am your follower, pls follow me back if you like.

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like both collections. Love the prints. Maybe we can follow each other?http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Missoni's couldn't get any more perfect...love the purple/orange combos! So haute and luxe! They ALWAYS get it right!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such awesome comments, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love both of the collections, I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite.
    lovely blog

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Love the shoes so badly! It has the great color ever. Super like!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this collection is so nice! I adore the colors and prints very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love that orange dress from jonathan saunders !

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  20. The one before the last is so pretty!

    XX Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!