March 31, 2012

Dream on..

cjs4

This is the last set of photos I took while I was in Cluj, I didn't had the time to post them, but here they are now..nothing much to say, except that the Atmosphere dress I am wearing is new, courtesy of Mini Prix. You know I am crazy about floral prints..
Have a great weekend all you fashionable people!

cjs2

cjs3

cjs5

cjs

Don't forget about the TinaR Giveaway, only for Romanian readers, you have time until tomorrow at 11:58 PM!




Wearing: Atmosphere dress, vintage jacket, belt and purse, Leonardo shoes, New Yorker hat

20 comments:

  1. i love the way you show your own style here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress!Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! your outfits are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely spring dress! i'm in love with that photo of you sitting :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! nice blog! I would like to invite you to meet mine! = )
    I love to answer comments back and post daily! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is lovely and your cute little hat makes me swoon every time :)


    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a delight! I love this outfit, the dress is really colorful and fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look soo beautiful,dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful make up, I love your hair! ;) and you look so pretty in hat!
    kisses
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your dress :)

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your mustard jacket with the floral dress! They compliment each other so well!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love floral dresses as well! I adore yours! It is so pretty! The hat is wonderful as well! You look so stylish with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much sweeties! :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!