March 17, 2012

In the deserted forest

ksl4


ksl5

ksl3

ksl2

ksl

ksl6

Just another day with nothing special in plan, simply enjoying the weather, even though in these photos it doesn't seem too friendly, with friends and more friends.
Recently, I entered the Lace it Up contribution on Hypeed, and I am thrilled to find out that I am in the top three, for now. Check it out here and maybe..give it a rate? Thank you!

Wearing: Pull&Bear jeans, Reserved bag, Stradivarius necklace, everything else from MiniPrix


20 comments:

  1. The boots are lovely, very french!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and outfit! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant outfit!! I love the jacket :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt and the blazer! The jeans are really cool, too. Great casual outfit :)

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blouse,I love the color!Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. imi place mult tinuta, inspecial camasa!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si eu am vrut acele botine!Sunt superbe!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaiii pozele sunt superbe! Reusita tinuta <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I love the shirt =)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!I m absolutely crazy about the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this blazer so much! it looks great with this oversized blouse!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the whole look. I like how yIu combine tough outfits with floral bags. Hmmm I want those boots too. :)

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your words! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice! I love that shirt and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love the boots and the shirt is great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!