May 1, 2012

Crazy, Sparkling, Shiny, Saturated Hues

er3 3 Soooooo, today I am turning 22, a number which doesn't really mean anything since for the last 4 years I still feel like 18. It's also Labor Day here and everybody is celebrating this day in their own way; picnics, trips to the sea/mountains, parties with friends. Today I will celebrate as well, just a casual evening, nothing too fancy. These photos were taken yesterday while I was meeting a very dear friend I haven't seen in a very long time; I always love seeing old friends, it's a shame we don't have enough time to make new memories.
Have I told you how much I adore these pants? Well, I do, I wore them last summer almost everyday. I wish they were longer though. Now I am preparing for my not-too-fancy-dinner and I wish to all you Romanian readers a very Happy 1st of May! 


 
er3 2

  er3 5

  er3

Fierce and yet so adorable, right?

  as6
Wearing: Pimkie top, thrifted pants,H&M sandals and rings, Meli Melo bag, handmade earrings and colored ring.

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and happy 1st of May. You look lovely, the pants are so crazy and fun!

    Hugs and kisses,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos,and i absolutely adore the shoes
    Great style girl>:D<
    Visit my blog!!:)
    Kisses Theo

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, and gorgeous skirt.
    So many wonderful things coming your way, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful and vibrant colors!!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so colorful and cute! love the cat, too, ofc! happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colors!Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. la multi ani inca odata! fab look! pup

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful :)) Always stunning as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pants and top combo. your shoes is also gorgeous. So chic and stylish, eh. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@custom digitizing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much guys for the wishes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you look simply gorgeous in this outfit!! I love the colors and the pants~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. very happy birthday beautiful...hope you'll be a great fashion blogger...amin
    happy twenty-two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning outfit! I adore the colors and the poses

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful!

    Check out my latest post, to see who I ran into at the Coachella VIP Lounge. www.thefashlight.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous you!! :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!