Alternative worlds of fabulous fashion!

June 30, 2012

Sweets addict

ui3 

 I went yesterday with my mom at the most delicious pastry shop ever! It's called Zoomserie and I am sorry I haven't discovered it sooner; I tell you, the cakes simply melt in your mouth and their recipes and ingredients are so different from what I am used to. You can also buy the cakes on a smaller scale and take them home with you; they also have macarons! If you live in Bucharest - or Greece (that is were they come from) - pay them a visit! 

For more information, click HERE

  ui2

  ui

  ui5

  ui6

  ui7  

Wearing: H&M skirt, Zara top, random brand shoes and sunglasses, Giuka bag.

18 comments:

one girl, one blog said...

Such a great outfit!
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/

Victoria said...

You look so chic and stylish! I really like that skirt :) xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

The Hearabouts said...

Vai cat de bine arata, chiar zilele astea ma gandeam la cofetaria asta dar nu mai stiam cum se numea.
Multumim pentru share-uire :P.

Kisses,
E.

p.s. adorabila fusta <3

Rachel said...

I love the skirt! Beautiful :D

Sunglasses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delia Pitu said...

suuper fusta!! iar geanta e grozava <3

pupici, Delia

Miss Green said...

I have the same shoes and skirt :)
They're both lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Ce preturi au ? :D

Anaivilo said...

@ Anonim, preturile sunt variate, cele mici se dau la 59 lei kg, iar cele mari sunt intre 6 si 8 lei bucata.

modniza said...

perfect color block! esti o dulceata de fata,o incantare!pupicei

Alina said...

Love the color combo!Gorgeous flats!

Clara Turbay said...

it´s nice i will be back soon!

TheMay Day said...

Lovely flats. I think I'm gonna go have some chocolate after seeing you post :)


http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

Cathleen said...

I adore pleated skirts, your is very pretty, love the color :)
I like how you paired it with that shoes and bag :-)

A Blog With Us said...

Cat de frumoasa e fusta, love love love it! kisses

Analisa said...

Love the purple and your cute flats!

www.rougefox.com

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

i love sweets too!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Oana Alexandra Stroici said...

Ce bine arata prajiturelele alea