June 29, 2012

Wednesday evening

bgf3

  bgf4

  bgf6

  bgf2

  bgf5 

 This is something I wore Wednesday evening when I was out with my mom for a quick bite and a delicious lemonade. Yesterday was our Graduation Gala, I am pleased that it went well and that I was amongst the first ones to present ( there were about 40 collections so the night was long) therefor I could watch the others collections, but unfortunately I don't have many photos, but hopefully I will get my hands on some to show you. I was so tired because of all the chaos going on there, I ran from one side to the other, I had to watch over my models and to be prepared for my entrance. It was quite nerve racking. But I am glad it is all over and now I can't believe I GRADUATED! Woohoo!

Wearing: Pandora top, Atmosphere shorts, Zara sandals, New Look bag, random brand bracelets.

12 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear! can't wait to see pics from the gala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poseta este divina. Imi place la nebunie.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look divine! I love the colors, great outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. suuuper geanta, o ador <3

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    pupici, Delia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicitari! Abia astept fotografii :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors of this outfit :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these colors are breathtaking!! I love love the shorts and the silky fabric :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute shorts.. super love..

    -Lulut from Jakarta-

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're absolutely gorgeus! Great post.

    Oana:)

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely, Oli :)
    Those colors suit you perfectly.
    I hope you had a great time with your mom & congratulations for graduating. Let the fun begin!!!

    P.S.Asteptam poze

    Hugs ♥

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eu am ajuns din intamplare la prezentare, jucam badminton in fata caminului (Moxa) si tot se auzea muzica faina de la voi si am zis sa merg cu inca niste fete :)) placuta supriza oricum. si da..a durat mult, eu vroiam sa vad colectia ta, dar nu am reusit. n am venit de la inceput, dar am stat pana pe la 11 jumate si dupa tot s a mai auzit muzica ceva timp. unele colectii erau chiar foarte frumoase si practice, alte in schimb mi s au parut ciudate :)) legat de poze, probabil o sa gasesti pe diferite siteuri, la cati fotografi erau acolo in fata :D oh and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!