August 18, 2012

A momentary lapse of reason..

ccc1

  ccc5

  ccc3

  ccc4

  ccc0

  ccc6

  ccc2 

Can't believe it's weekend already! There are theoretically only two weeks of Summer left - even though here, the mornings and evenings feel like mid-October - but anyway, it is scary how time goes by.. To be honest, I changed about three times before walking out the door, each time I found something missing from the outfit, and I got so annoyed at some point when I looked in the mirror and then I just threw everything on the floor and I thought " I have nothing to wear!" Blogging is tough..Fashion blogging that is.
 I am wearing here a necklace I received some time ago from Diana, the owner of Blushing Goodies, check out her site HERE. I love the twirls and the fact that it's handmade, remind me of the time I used to make friendship bracelets. And it highlights the outfit so well!

 Happy Weekend everyone! 

Wearing: vintage skirt and earring, thrifted shirt and bag, Zara sandals, Stradivarius socks, Blushing Goodies necklace, New Yorker bracelets.

20 comments:

  1. ataat de draguta <3 imi place mult colierul <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING !!!

    I love everything about this look, your hair, the delicate shirt, the beautiful skirt, the necklace ...yeah,like I said, everything :)

    Have a great weekend too!
    Many hugs, xx

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce romantic look <3 adorabila!! Imi place ideea de soseste cu sandalute!pupici


    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! <33

    http://therubberdoll.com/these-boots-are-made-for-walking/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking great!!! I'm happy you like it!
    thanks ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look! and I love the title too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte frumoasa tinuta Ana! Esti minunata.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is lovely! I love the nautical feel that the stripes and rope necklace give it. Your blog is wonderful, i am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful skirt! I love the stripes and the socks are very nice!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loveee your skirt :)

    http://maggieswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the necklace and the entire outfit! <3
    And the photos are beautiful, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camasa e absoulta!! Superba combinatia, imi plac floricelel sosetutelor <3
    The Indie Chase Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the look, you are very lovely like this! The skirt is very very nice:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the skirt :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this Outfit.The necklace is so great.
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So chic and sexy! Especially i love your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Camasa si fusta se potrivesc de minune, imi plac mult!

    ReplyDelete
  18. my oh my dear.. you're so vibrant and colorful! I envy your hair too...♥ I love redheads!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!