August 16, 2012

Little Highlights

qwe4 

 A simple outfit can always be "saved" so to say, if you wear statement jewelery or just lots of accessories. Now, I don't normally wear jeans, or I am trying to not wear them too often, nor do I have a passion for minimalism, but I wanted to show off that new necklace and the bracelet which were hand made by Adriana Delia Barar, also known as "B.A.D." She is quite talented and I begun a new passion for these breaded jewels, so naturally her designs caught my eye! You can check out her work HERE and HERE.

 P.S. And what about the earrings? A new treasure from True Vintage, simply love at first sight ! 

qwe5

  qwe3

  qwe2

  qwe1
  qwe7

  qwe6 

Thank you Adriana for these wonderful little wonders! 
 
Wearing: Zara shirt, Next jeans, B.A.D necklace and bracelets, H&M golden bracelet, no name sandals, vintage bag and earrings.

18 comments:

  1. love the outfit! cute sandals...you look amazing!

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous necklace! It definitely did deserve to be shown off by being paired with simpler pieces. And I have to say, I think you wear jeans beautifully... After spending a year without denim, I think what I learned was that it isn't really the jeans that are important; it's how you wear them. And dressed up like this, jeans are beautiful :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    That necklace is amazing :D & i adore your shoes <3

    http://www.graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, Oli :)

    I can't believe we can already wear jeans. On another note, the handmade necklace and bracelets are beautiful. I was thinking of buying something pretty similar from a local artist :)

    Hugs♥

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit and I love the necklace too! The set is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accesoriile mi se par foarte reuşite. Ai dreptate, chiar îţi potenţează ţinuta.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice of accessories, they go so well with the pretty blouse..

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely simple outfit! Necklace is amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunt superbe bratarile! ^^
    Tocmai ce am deschis si eu coletul de la Adriana! Omg ceee superbe sunt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte frumoase accessoriile :)

    Esti o paspusica :)

    Te pupic,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. O aparitie plina de culoare ca de obicei. Imi plac incaltarile, machiajul in mod deosebit!

    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in jeans and the accessories are indeed cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that necklace is so gorgeous and you look very elegant :) X

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always look fabulous! I adore the hairstyle!:D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!