August 13, 2012

The little things..that make me happy

zxz59

  zxz4

  zxz1

  zxz2

  zxz6

  zxz9 

Photos taken yesterday in quite a hurry - because the light was slipping away - after visiting one of my relatives; afterward I met some of my friends and we ended up playing cards and drinking too much wine, so that was fun. Days filled with laughter are my favorite, they give me a boost of energy!

 P.S. The earrings are new and amongst my favorites because they are vintage, therefor they make me feel unique!
 Happy Monday darlings!

 Wearing: thrifted dress (underneath), sweater and bag, MiniPrix shoes, no name scarf, vintage earrings, Meli Melo rose ring and Sixx copper ring and Agatha flower ring.

17 comments:

  1. Love the pretty headscarf and blue nails! Wine drinking is always good! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rings are wonderful! I want to find something like them(

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your nails! and the dress has an awesome print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!Xoxo
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful outfit! I love the attitude and the shoes! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf is pretty and so are the rings! Gorgeous outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. care sunt sansele sa avem aceeasi rochita thrifted, nu pot sa cred :))
    eu am dus-o la croitor si mi-a modificat-o dupa alt croi, mult mai pe gustul meu. f tare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce frumos ti-ai prins parul,iar detalii bluzitei sunt superbe!

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! the mixing the prints it's such a big trend this season...love the rings...

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the clash of prints

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super outfit.
    Imi place mult mixul pe care l-ai creat.
    Bv...

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!