September 26, 2012

Silver touches

ree3 

 I wish sometimes I could find a fantastic place for me to take my photos, instead of parking lots or the usual parks..but in my little town I have to make use of what I have at best. I wish I could have time to make stories based on my looks, but I don't have a photographer around the clock and that makes it harder. Oh , my frustrations.. 
These days my mood changes from total happiness to deep melancholy and even to bitchy queen. I guess Autumn struck me hard. And the music of Lana Del Rey, which I've been listening to repeatedly, fits perfectly to my state right now.
 Enough sentiment - just gaze at my retro-ish inspired outfit composed from my mother's old sweater - it has silver threads, wohoo! - and my self made girlie wool skirt, glazed with some bling blings and maybe you'll feel as fabulous as I did in the hour I took the photos (and a bit bitchy, yeah)

  ree5

ree0

ree1

ree2

ree4

Wearing: no name sweater, self-made skirt and earrings, Il Passo shoes, self made bow bracelet, Mini Prix silver ring and bracelet, vintage necklaces

11 comments:

  1. I love the sweater! I can feel your pain, we cannot find places to take our photos either...





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! the skirt is fantastic and it's so fashionable with the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater and the cute skirt! :D Great pearls !

    ReplyDelete
  4. fustita rosie e superba,un outfit foarte feminin! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the result! I have difficulties with my pictures also :)It is what it is unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic outfit! Lovely and glamorous!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt & your blog :) I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweater and shoes! Fabulous look ;)

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!