January 19, 2013

My own French Revolution

ywg5 

 Red, white and blue, how very French of me right? Oh well, it was coincidence believe me!
 As you can see, Winter Part Two has installed, it was to be expected, it's only the middle of January, but I am thinking about my Spring's new attire, I have some cool ideas in my mind I only need to find the right fabrics, can't wait!
I said on my Twitter that I went for a shopping session the other day and I managed to find this beautiful pair of flare jeans which I am so proud of! I feel sooooo great in this type of jeans and I have been craving for such a pair since..forever! - and the best part is: I found them on sale! Together with that triangular ring.
 I also bought a very cute yellow hat, but I will show it to you some other time. 
What did you bought during this sales season? ywg2 ywg3 ywg6 ywg4 ywg 

 Wearing: New Yorker jeans, Stradivarius ring, Kara sweater, thrifted coat and bag, mom;s old beret, random brand shoes.

 

25 comments:

  1. Wonderful coat Anaivilo.
    Much love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice, you look stunning in those jeans! Cute ring, too! Can't wait to see the hat as well.

    I'm preparing a post with the things I bought on sale :D

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. culoarea aceasta albatru electric e minunata!! si se si poarta acum ;)

    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fluffiness!!! <3
    For me this season most of the sales shopping was done in December, mostly online and H&M :))

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeansii iti vin incredibil de bine!Si paltonul e superb!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doamne, cat de frumos poate sa fie cardiganul asta!!!Pufos, pufos!

    O seara minunata iti doresc, draga mea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look pretty, ca de obicei!
    De multă vreme tot încerc să îmi fac curaj ca să pot purta jeanși evezați. Dar am impresia că nu mă avantajează.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes

    http://gya-make-up.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Îmi plac jeanșii la nebunie, eu din păcate nu găsesc niciodată să-mi vină așa lungi.

    Ai un look spectaculos.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect combination <3

    Those jeans look stunning on you! You look comfy-chic all the way :D

    Hugs,
    xx

    www.oteea-land.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. imi place maxim! culoarea,totul!!!! pupp

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous outfit,love this mix of colours !

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore your outfit! So pretty!

    Your new fan
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fluffy blazer looks so comfy! Must be really soft too!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  15. nicee. so warm and cool!! :)

    http://therubberdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arati superb! Jeansii iti fac picioarele sa para foarte lungi, sunt foarte frumosi!

    www.petitegigi12.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely combo! I really love the jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit! Love the fluffy coat, it looks so soft and comfortable! Beautiful colour too.
    <3 nukleopatra xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh ce dragut e puloverul asta!! il ador <3 si blugii sunt foarte frumosi! si eu am cautat mult timp o pereche si chiar voiam sa ii port zilele astea.

    Te pup,
    Julie

    www.thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great choice! You look amazing in those Jeans! And that coat is WOW, I simply love that color!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look adorable!
    I'm following now :) Hope you'll visit my blog too.
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cardigan! Btw, you very french!
    This sale sesson, I bought a Peter Pan collar blouse from Guess, a pencil skirt from Topshop and a dress from Zara

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!