May 26, 2013

Flowers and lace

_DSC0155 copy 

 Being in Bucharest for these last few days I also managed to take some outfit photos with this skirt I have been wanting to wear since the day I got it. Also, that day I met Julie from The Lovely Darlings who is a very sweet girl and we had a great afternoon together sipping Pina Coladas and enjoying juicy conversations. 
 I've been so busy these days, meeting so many old and new people and I was so tired at the end of each day but filled with joy. 
Now I have to prepare my departure, oh..night trips are not the best but when you travel almost 10 hours by train this is the best choice, for me at least.

  _DSC0174 copy_DSC0201 copy _DSC0184 copy _DSC0206 copy _DSC0209 copy _DSC0223 copy _DSC0146 copy DSC_0068 copy

Wearing: Vintage skirt, belt and earrings, random brand top and shoes

12 comments:

  1. Strada noastra scumpa si o fata super stylish.
    Hugs & I'm glad we met again.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious, dear friend.
    Happy Sunday.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your haircut is precious and I love this outfit! So classy!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!I have a blog sale!Please come and see!Xoxo
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/p/blog-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce frumoase sunteti!
    As fi vrut si eu sa te intalnesc, pe Julie deja am avut onoarea sa o cunosc! :)
    Poate datat viitoare cand mai vii in Capitala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. superbe poze! imi place rochita asortata cu bluza alba :)



    ChocolateFashionCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look adorable! I really love the floral skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love so much your style and outfits. Is a pleasure to follow your blog.

    http://fashion4denis.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic! Love your hair like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is so cute! I wish we could have spent more time together. Let's hope will meet this summer again!

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!