May 11, 2013

New Wonders for Spring

449 2

I ordered most of these beauties from online vintage shops as gifts for my birthday but I received them only this week and boy, was I thrilled! 
The bag is thrifted from a second hand shop in my local town and the shoes were on sales! Oh and I saw some cute flats and sandals and I can't wait to order them, but first money is needed. And I am sure by the time I have them, they will be sold out.. 
Anyway, I can't wait to wear all these wonderful floral printed skirts and that gorgeous dress - it looks much more beautiful on a body.

  449 3449 5 449 4 449 449 7 449 6 449 9 449 8 

 Happy weekend guys! 


 

10 comments:

  1. Sunt foarte frumoase toate! Sa le porti sanatoasa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow shoes are awesome! Love them! kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. vai ce-mi place rochia! :) abia astept sa o vad intr-o postare :)






    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the skirts!! so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunt adorabile, sa le porti cu placere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, those yellow velvet (it looks like velvet, anyway) heels are amazing! Where did you buy them?


    http://catpuzzles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so nice!! I really love the skirts and the prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vaaai ce chestii faine ţi-ai găsit!! Love them xx De abia aştept să văd cum le comnibi :**

    ReplyDelete
  9. superba fusta , tare-mi place !

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!