October 27, 2014

Winter breeze

zoo30 6 

 Can you believe how cold it is at the end of October??
 I was still hoping a few days ago that it will pass and sunny and warm days will appear once more, but when I learned that it snowed in certains parts of Romania, I thought "oh no...not a 5 month Winter!" The temperatures dropped considerably and one must adapt to the weather conditions (I still refuse to wear boots though). 
You can feel the cold Winter air piercing your lungs in every hour of the day and even though now it's sunny, I pray it won't snow any time soon here because really... I am not prepared for Winter yet. For now, hats will keep my head warm, fluffy cardigans and capes will cover me up nicely and soft scarves will help me pass the cold.

Are you ready for an early Winter?

  zoo30zoo30 3 zoo30 2 zoo30 7 zoo30 1 zoo30 5 

 Wearing: thrifted hat and shirt, Sheinside cardigan, New Yorker jeans, MiniPrix.ro shoes, thrifted Primark bag, vintage scarf, Stradivarius sweater.


 

6 comments:

  1. Imi place tare mult tinuta asta, pentru faptul cum ai purtat puloverul cropped peste camasa, si eu fac des chestia asta si mi se pare de super efect!!
    Cardiganul, palaria, ghetele super tari!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu sunt deloc pregatita pentru iarna, imi doresc sa mai fie inca toamna si sa mai avem parte de temperaturi prietenoase.
    Iti ador cardigan-ul <3 <3 <3


    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so not ready..and I realized that my wardrobe isn't quite ready either.

    On the other hand, you look very pretty bundled up in these cozy layers. Love the cardi!

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi place vibe-ul vintage al acestei tinute, imi place ca ai facut "layer" , imi place styling-ul, imi place tot !!! O frumusica!!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!