November 8, 2015

Grey layers

63 3 

 How's the weekend going? We are having quite a grey one, it's foggy and cloudy and I seem to dress accordingly without intention though. I recently got this woolen vest because I thought it had such a nice design and it also keep me very warm, despite the cold outside. You can create all sorts of outfits, it's quite versatile. You can wear it with mini skirts, pencil skirts, jeans, culottes, flare pants, sweaters or shirts, it's so fun! Of course, I thought that my new necklace from Happiness Boutique would fit perfectly in this outfit, wouldn't you say?

 Got to go now guys, I have errands to do, on a Sunday, yes.. 

 Have a happy Sunday!

  63 863 5 63 4 63 2 63 6 63 7 63

Wearing: Stradivarius vest and stockings, Bershka boots, Zara cardigan and skirt, necklace from HERE


3 comments:

  1. The layers are fantastic!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always soooooooooooooo stylish, dear Anaivilo.
    Thank you so much for not forgetting me.
    Are you on instagram so I can follow?
    Besos
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!