December 15, 2015

It's getting colder

06 

 I am not pleased with this Decebmer so far. The weather is horrid, the sun comes out once every 10 days or so, it's cold and foggy. A bit of snow won't hurt -  at least it will be prettier, but it doesn't seem like snowing any time soon. Looks like we're stuck in this cold transition season for a while. 
At least I still have the need to wear some colors and a bright red coat, sweater and hair really makes me feel positive! My gift shopping is almost done, I even got a new Christmas tree that I can't wait to install. In the meantime, I am counting the days until the new Star Wars film and looking forward to go home for the Holidays!

  06 506 2 06 4 06 3


Wearing: Sweater from HERE, Zara skirt, Deichmann boots, Adona bag, vintage earrings


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!