August 8, 2017

Off the shoulder tops - a Summer must have!

summer look5 

 I wish I could wear this style of tops and dresses all year long, they are so flattering and I feel it can turn your look into a sexy one - the subtle, feminine kind. 
I also wish I could have more time to get back into my usual blogging schedule, but it's not that simple. I also wish I could travel more and experience exciting things. And I wish the heat could cool down a bit, it's exhausting me.
 This post is filled with wishes it seems, I guess we all revise our wishlist every now and then, don't we? 
 In the meantime, my attention is focused on Game of thrones and Broadchurch, who else is hyped about these series? I know they have different themes, but hey are both equally captivating, too bad they are so short though!

summer look3 summer look7 summer look2 summer look4 summer look summer look6  

Wearing: thrifted shorts, Bershka top, Stradivarius sandals and necklaces, vintage earrings.

6 comments:

  1. Love this look and your accessories!

    xo Corina
    http://unbouquetdamour.com/birthday-girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in this top. Love your hair!
    I never get sick of off the shoulder. I owned a few from 2 and 3 years ago so when it was on trend, I bought so many! lol I will be so sad when this trend ends.

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great summer look my dear! I love high waisted denim shorts and how you styled it with the floral top! Also how cute are these layered necklaces? Seriously gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline

    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post, thanks for sharing.
    visit forevernew.co.in for women's latest and trendy collection.

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!