February 25, 2011

Uh-la-la!

zz 372 copy

zz 366 copy

zz 376 copy

zz 358 copy

zz 389 copy

zz 382 copy

I don't know what exactly I had in mind, but I wanted to show you one of my thrift findings, meaning the velvet blouse, and I got carried away with the outfit, and I started posing ..actually my legs started posing on their own. But hey...I like it!
That blouse is a huuuge size, but worn it like this or with a belt it looks quite cool, and don't you just love that burgundy red? I simply adore it!
Soon, I 'll be leaving back to Bucharest, it's been a relaxed week and I'm looking forward for new projects!

Wearing: self made skirt, random stockings and shoes, thrifted velvet blouse.

21 comments:

  1. hhhabba habbabibu...those legs could take over the world :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply one of the most beautiful outfits on blogspot that I've seen in a while. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW – you look like a million bucks, so very hot. I love velvet and burgundy red and the blouse look really good worn so loose and with that beautiful skirt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiar ca uh la la:D You sexy mama:D
    Awesome velvet blouse! Don't worry about the size, the baggier-the sexier:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte foarte frumos! ce diva esti, olivic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit and blog !
    I love it!

    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic contrast of textures. Love each photo so much, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of the blouse is amazing indeed.
    And nice poses!! Last pic's hot :D

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohhh so sexy and chic! lovely look and legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Beautiful! love the red and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shirt!

    http://itmustbefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. uh la la, imi place foarte mult fusta:x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waw yltima poza este superba! Iar bluza de catifea imi place la nebunie!!

    http//de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your sexiest outfit by far.but in a very classy and glam sort of way. u kind look like an old hollywood movie star.
    and i love the pose with the legs up. probably thats whats giving that feeling.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so gorgeous! I love the contrasting fabrics x

    ReplyDelete
  16. E super tare jocul de texturi si arati foarte bine asa imbracata ! In cea de-a 4-a poza ti-as fi indicat sa pozezi cu fata in cealalta parte pentru ca ar fi dat mult mai bine(parerea mea). Stiu ca toate avem "partea de fata care ne place cel mai mult" dar e bine sa incerci si ceva nou.

    All in all, super post ! :*

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!