May 19, 2013

Iulius Mall event

andreea5

I know I am super late with this post but somehow, between waiting for the event photos to arrive and my holiday excitement, my article kind of slipped away.. 
Nonetheless, here are some photos from the event that took place at Iulius Mall in Cluj, from the fashion show and our talk with Andreea Raicu, my local readers will know who she is because she is quite a popular TV personality. We talked about fashion - obviously - and it really struck me how caring and sweet she is in reality as well.
 It was a sweet event and it was fun to gather up us girls and I am looking forward for the next one!

  andreea1andreea2 LBP8244_resize LBP8269_resize LBP8234_resize LBP8194_resize andreea4 andreea3

Wearing: self made skirt, Zara shirt, Deichmann shoes

7 comments:

  1. I love the skirt made by yourself, Ana. How lovely you always look.
    Happy Sunday.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai fost minunata!

    Te pup!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce frumoase ati fost toate si ce noroc pe voi ca va mai reuniti din cand in cand...
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like a fun event! We miss you here :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ce fain ca la voi in Cluj se mai organizezza cate ceva, ca in Timiosara nu se intampla nimic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems wonderful! I bet you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty ladies!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!