June 20, 2013

No way to cool down..

flfl1 

 My energy level is waaaaayyy down today, I am so tired, I need to sleep more but not yet.. I still need to finish some work. Plus, the heat is exhausting me, my body feels like melting at this point. 
 The evening before yesterday happened the worst thing: my laptop charger died and so did all of my power outlets in my room, but they were the least of my concern. I was panicking, being a total drama queen at 2 A.M., thinking that all my projects are in my laptop and therefor I will fail all of my exams. I decided at some point to think about it the next morning and luckily the problem got solved in an hour thanks to a friend of mine. I was surprised honestly. 
Then I just thought about it and realized hoooow addicted we are to our computers, everything we do, we do on them (well... not everything, we can't cook or sleep, just to name a few) and it's just awful.
 Now, I have to study, and guess what?  most of my courses are on my laptop! 
Hopefully no other harm will happen to it.

  flfl5flfl4 flfl3 flfl2 

 Wearing: Atmosphere dress, Junker sandals, New Look bag, random brand bracelets, vintage earrings and belt, New Yorker sunglasses


 

9 comments:

  1. rochia este f simpatica

    http://fashion4denis.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel your 'pain' , I've been dealing without a laptop for a few weeks now because it crashed and cannot be resolved. And yes, meantime I was in full exam time.
    BTW Just love your look! Perfect for a sunny day :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that your laptop situation turned out okay! I really love that dress by the way, it's such a gorgeous print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable in this dress! I so love that print and the bracelets too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress. Sorry to hear about your computer hope you get everything working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit, I love how this belt looks with this skirt. Glad you solved your problem :)

    Have a nice day,
    Zuza

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you guys! means a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nu stiu cum am ratat postul asta, rochita e asa frumoasa <3 <3, mereu ma binedispun tinutele tale!
    Si da, ai dreptate, suntem dependenti de calculatoare si oricat rau ne-ar face, trebuie sa recunoastem ca ne aduc si foarte multe beneficii, cum am mai avea noi bucuria de a fi blogger fara internet:D?

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!